Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Have Returned.

Yes I am back, it has been awhile but I ought to know better than to try and send myself home via 2nd class post.

Almost 50 new albums procured over the holidays. A good score I feel.

And it's now 2006. A new year, A new series 365 concurrent disappointments.

Anyway without further hesitation here are suggested new titles for the next Harry Potter book

Harry Potter and the long drawn out funeral.
Hawee Potter and the speech impediment
Arry Pottah' and Geordi invasion
Harry Pinter and the boring play
Harry Potter and the, Harry Potter and the, Harry Potter and the, Harry Potter and the, Harry Potter and the nasty habit of repeating oneself.
Harry wossname and the onset of apathy
Harry P,p,p,p,p,p,p,p,potter and the revenge of the speech impediment.
Harry Potter and the ever mounting tuition fees from 7 seven years at Hogwarts
Harry Potter and the onset of crippling depression
Herry Potter and the spelling mistake
Harry Potter and your Mother (never saw that one coming)
Harry Potter and the valuable lesson Hermione taught him about STD's
Harry Potter and the Shower of Bastards (trust me it'll work on the page)
Hrry Pttr and the Vowel Thief
Harry Potter hates you and all that you stand for
Daneil Radcliff and the horrible typecasting fate
Harry Potter goes to Bagshot
Harry Potter and that cow Rowling who's made all that fucking money, years I've spent slaving over this keyboard, YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry Potter and his part in the EMRON scandal
Harry Potter and his drug fuelled, three in a bed sex scandal.
Harry Potter punches that twat Pete Doherty in his slimey fucking face
Harry Potter goes to rehab
Harry Potter releases solo single
Harry Potter and the, yes I do spend my time thinking up all this bollocks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should list all your new albums, if possible with prices and places of procurement, and maybe even a short comment on each.