Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yours, Anonymously.

Sometime ago on a date I won’t specify, I sent a letter to an organisation I cannot name about a complaint of mine that I will not elaborate on.

When I published this letter I shamelessly published the name of the person who sent me the letter in question.

This weekend I received an e-mail in reference to the previous letter, which I am advised I cannot reproduce, which stated in clear and concise terms that there would be serious consequences if I did not remove the reference to the person in question who I cannot name.

I have done so and would like to sincerely apologise for the trouble caused to this individual and for any distress caused by scurrilously publishing their name on this blog for up to three to four people to read.

Sorry.

2 comments:

Wag said...

Virgin trains and their stupid double-barrelled fools who have nothing better do with their time than throw darts at the random-refund generator and enter their own names into Google.

Fuckers.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, almost exactly the same thing happened to me earlier this year, except the woman in question was quite nice and polite about it. I think I copy-and-pasted the bit at the bottom of her e-mail detailing the legal implications too. Whoops.