Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Good News

Due to some reorganisation of my department, that's all four of us, my work responsibilities are no longer certain defined tasks, I now am responsible for certains departments, all the ones that aren't clothing!!!

No more trying to pretend I know anything about fashion, no more struggling to come up with different outfit names for different shirt and tie combinations and no more giggling at outfit names I'm would never be allowed to call the plus size outfits (jumper-lumper, All-round style, etc).

Bad News

Non-clothing departments include beauty and cosmetics, and flowers. Anyone know what SPF 15 means?

News Story of the Day: Rabbit Killer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. i do. can i have a job?

Matt said...

Hey that news story's from our area - I used to work in Dortmund! Been to Witten a few times as well. Good job our bunnies live safely in the flat...