Sunday, November 25, 2007

The World of Employment

This last week, I have mostly been writing about:

T-shirts/tops of many varieties
Layering tops
Cardigans
Tunics
Roll necks
Cycle shorts
Yoga wear
Performance wear
RealCool cotton
Joggers
Fleeces
Jerseys
Socks
Hoodies

And many more… All womenswear you understand. I don’t think I’m doing very well, but they don’t seem to mind.

Not that anyone really notices that I’m there, but I don’t actually work with anyone I sit near. My boss (or the woman who sets me work, I don’t actually work with my boss) sits a few desks up on the other side of the office.

Still, I think I’m making some impact, the guy who sits opposite to me asked me if I wanted a drink on Friday, but the guy who looks like Sylar from Heroes.

This week I get to go to the store in Marble Arch and note down everything that’s written on the clothing tags to make sure it tallies with what’s online. This will include the underwear…

I’m going to wear my ID card around my neck to show I’m an employee but I’m still going to look like a massive pervert.

Instrument of the Week: The Tromboon the reed and bocal of the bassoon attached to the body of a trombone in place of the trombone's mouthpiece, the Tromboon features the worst aspects of both instruments for maximum irritation.



Sounds a bit like an electric razor.

0 comments: